1 (14.5 oz.) package nacho cheese doritos chips, lightly crushed
2 1/2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
1 (13.25 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 (13.25 oz.) can whole corn kernels, rinsed and drained
1 1/2 cups Mexican blend cheese, grated, divided
1 (10 oz.) can diced tomatoes with green chiles
1 (4 oz.) can diced green chiles
1 (10.75 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 (8 oz.) container sour cream
1 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350º F and light grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, black beans, corn, 1 cup Mexican blend cheese, tomatoes and peppers, green chiles, chicken soup and sour cream. Sprinkle in taco seasoning and mix together until completely incorporated.
- Spread half of your lightly crushed chips into baking sheet, then pour chicken mixture and spread it into an even layer.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove and top with remaining doritos and cheese, then return to oven to bake for another 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and serve hot, garnished with cilantro, if desired.